An Extraordinary General Meeting of Viking Supply Ships AB (“Viking Supply Ships” or the “Company”) was held today, on 13 September 2021. The Extraordinary General Meeting resolved in accordance with the Board of Directors’ proposal on a rights issue of shares and the Board of Directors’ proposal on a directed share issue to Viking Invest AS (a wholly-owned subsidiary to Kistefos AS) (“Kistefos”) with payment against set-off for an underwriting fee and therewith related proposals.
The extraordinary general meeting resolved to approve the Board of Directors’ proposals:
- to amend the share capital limits in the Company’s articles of association;
- to reduce the share capital to decrease the share quota value in order to facilitate the Board of Directors’ proposed rights issue of shares of series A and series B with preferential rights for existing shareholders;
- to amend the limits to the number of shares in the Company’s articles of association in order to enable the Board of Directors’ proposed rights issue of shares of series A and series B with preferential rights for existing shareholders;
- on an issue of not more than 3,497,748 shares, of which no more than 170,643 shares of series A and not more than 3,327,105 shares of series B with preferential rights for existing shareholders with a subscription price of 29 SEK per share and 23 September 2021 as record date, whereby the Company’s share capital is increased by SEK 101,434,692;
- on a directed issue of shares to Kistefos as underwriting fee of not more than 53,041 shares of series B for a subscription price of SEK 29 per share, whereby the Company’s share capital is increased by SEK 1,538,189;
- on a bonus issue to facilitate the registration of the general meeting’s resolution to decrease the share capital; and
- on authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on new issues of shares with or without preferential rights for the shareholders on one or several occasions up until the annual general meeting 2022, without other limitations than by the limits for the number of shares and share capital as set out in the articles of association in its registered wording at each time.
All resolutions were passed unanimously, except for the resolution regarding the issue authorization, where 7,491,339 votes were cast for and 13 votes were cast against.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Trond Myklebust, CEO, tel. +47 95 70 31 78 email email@example.com
Morten G. Aggvin, CFO, tel. +47 41 04 71 25, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 18:00 CEST on 13 September 2021.
BRIEFLY ABOUT VIKING SUPPLY
Viking Supply Ships AB is a world leading company within offshore and ice-breaking services, with activities primarily in Arctic and subarctic areas. The Company also has the operational and technical management for the five Swedish state owned ice-breakers (Swedish Maritime Administration). The Company’s series B share is listed at Nasdaq Stockholm, Small Cap segment. www.vikingsupply.com.