In order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus and to safeguard the well-being of shareholders and Viking Supply Ships’ personnel, a number of precautionary measures have been introduced:
- The premises will open at 14.55 CET.
- The AGM agenda will be addressed by the Chairman of the AGM without any specific presentations, and it is proposed that there be no speech by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Attendees from Viking Supply Ships, including Board members and management, will be kept to a bare minimum, both to reduce risk and as a result of travel restrictions and closed borders.
- To enable shareholders to vote whilst not being physically present at the AGM, the registrar Computershare is offering a service to any shareholder registered to attend the AGM and holding no more than 100,000 shares to appoint Computershare to vote on their behalf, the proxy is available on request by contacting Computershare at telephone +46-8-518 01 554 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – the Company encourages shareholders to exercise their voting rights accordingly
- Any shareholders displaying symptoms of illness or being part of a risk group are specifically requested not to attend the AGM and to exercise their voting power through proxy.
- In order to further reduce the duration of the AGM, shareholders will be given to ask questions to the company’s nomination committee, board of directors, senior executives and accountant through e-mail. The questions and answers will be made available at the webpage. The nomination committee, board of directors, senior executives and accountant will also be available for questions via telephone during the AGM.
- There will be no food or beverages served before, during or after the AGM.
- The meeting will be held entirely in Swedish and no translation services will be provided.
- Shareholders who nonetheless wish to attend the AGM in person will be asked to spread out in the room and avoid close contact with other attendees.
- Under all circumstances, the majority shareholder of the company has informed that it will vote in favour of that only registered shareholders will be allowed to enter the meeting, meaning that all external guests, including media and other stakeholders would not be allowed to attend.
The Company hopes that by applying these precautionary measures, the AGM can take place.
However, restrictions on multiple person gatherings in Sweden are continuing to evolve and there can be no certainty that by 1 April 2020 the AGM can take place in any format. Viking Supply Ships is monitoring the situation closely and will advise if further action is to be taken.